The doughXpress® DMS-18 Manual Pizza Press
The DMS-18 is an economic manual pizza dough press, perfect for low to medium production volumes (75-100/hr). It is a fast, safe, simple, mess free (no flour needed) alternative to hand tossing or sheeting/rolling your pizza dough. The dough press is an easy, affordable way to improve your production time, as well as your finished product. The DMS-18 is a swing away design with an upper heated platen.
- Calibrated temperature control
- Precise thickness adjustment
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18" in diameter
- Power coated white finish with aluminum upper and lower platens
120 Volt/ 60 Hz, 1150 Watts, 10 Amps, 5-15P NEMA Plug.
220 Volt/ 60 Hz, 1150 Watts, 5 Amps, 6-15P NEMA Plug.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation listed.
- 15″ H x 18″ W x 28″ D.
- Press Weight: 114 lbs.
120 volts/60 Hz, 1150 Watts, 9.8 Amps, 5-15P NEMA Plug.
220 volts/60 Hz, 1150 Watts, 5 Amps, 6-15P NEMA Plug.
- Temperature Range: Off – 200°F, 93°C upper platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.