Manual Dough Press
The DMS series dough presses are perfect for low to medium production volumes (75-100/hr.). Fast and simple to operate, mess free (no flour needed) alternative compared to the alternative of sheeting/rolling and hand tossing your dough. These dough presses are an easy, affordable way to improve your production time, as well as your finished product.
The DMS-18 is an economic manual swing away design with an upper heated platen. Perfect for tortilla production, this press prevents dough from sticking to the upper platen and enables pressing thinner product. doughXpress® recommends pairing this press with a doughXpress® tortilla warmer to complete your tortilla production line.
The DMS-2-18 is an economic manual swing away dual-heat dough press. doughXpress® recommends this press for pizza but this versatile press can also be used for tortilla dough. For pizzas, first press dough then finish by stretching or tossing to achieve final size, place on peel, top, and put right on the hearth or stone surface.
- All metal housing with powder coated white finish
- Analog temperature control
- Variable thickness adjustment
- Swing away design for eazy loading & unloading of dough
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18" in diameter
- Aluminum upper and lower platens
- Sleek, modern, durable, easy to clean design
- Upper platen leveling adjustment