The doughXpress® TXE Electromechanical Press
The TXE commercial electromechanical model dough press automatically presses dough without the need of hydraulics or supplied air, making it an easy and affordable way to improve your production time as well as your finished product.The TXE is for high volume production. The large 16″x20″ dual heated platens add versatility to the press. Heat both platens to make up to six fresh tortillas at once or make a 16″ par-baked pizza crust. Use a cold press to flatten chicken, pork, or veal to create larger plate coverage. With the lower platen swing out design, dough placement and removal is fast and easy. The easy-to-use digital controls require virtually no training and cut the high cost of skilled labor.The large 16″x20″ platen allows for making variable crust sizes and thickness up to 7/8 inches. The size of the crust is determined by the weight of the dough ball and thickness setting. This is the easy way to make consistent pizza in a fast, productive environment.
- Digital time and temperature controls.
- Bottom swing out design saves space and is easier to use than top swinging models.
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 16″ in diameter.
- Illuminated On/Off switch.
- Two start buttons for hands clear operation.
- Sleek, modern, durable, and easy-to-clean design.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Emergency stop button.
- Full range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation listed.
- 25″H x 18″ W x 24″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs.
- Electrical: 220Volt/ 60 Hz, 3100 Watts, 15 Amps, 6-20P NEMA Plug.
- Temperature Range: Off- 450°F, 232°C upper & lower platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.